“Cath Kidston” Inspired Class
November 11 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£95
Our “Cath Kidston” inspired cupcake decorating class is for those who appreciate Ms Kidston’s unique style and her colourful, nostalgic designs. During this class you’ll create a stunning box of bespoke cupcakes using a vintage palette. We draw ideas from the many existing “Cath Kidston” patterns, and also encourage you to try inventing your own designs within this inspirational theme.
- You will learn how cover your cupcakes with buttercream and cream smooth professional fondant lids.
- You will learn how to create the quilting effect.
- Learn how to create rolled roses, polka dot’s
- How to model life like cherries, strawberries and blackberry fruits & leaves.
- This class is around 3.5hrs long
- All of these skills are transferable to big cakes.
*Please make sure you double check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for cancellation of parties or classes. In the unlikely event a class is cancelled by LBC a full refund will be given. **