Garden Bugs Class
November 3 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£95
Keen to learn how to create a adorable little sugar craft characters ? In this class, we’ll give you the confidence to design and make a whole host of the cutest sugar models. You’ll learn you the techniques and skills you need to be able to recreate these for any occasion.
During the class you’ll get hands on and create a selection of models, including an lady bugs, Butterflies, snails and lots of other garden bugs and bits and bobs, learning tips and tricks to make them totally cute and unique.
- How to create the perfect smooth cupcake top.
- How to pipe buttercream grass and create edible soil.
- You will be taught how to mould your fondant into garden characters and build these designs.
- You’ll learn to create a collection of garden life including, flowers & toadstools.
- How to add and secure all your little finishing touches for a really professional collection.
- We will add features and expressions for realism, we will teach you how to dust them with colour to add a 3d the effect, bringing your designs to life.
- You’ll take home 12 cupcakes beautifully decorated with your models.
- You don’t need to bring anything! All equipment, apron and cake will be provided for you.
*Please make sure you double check your availability before booking your party as we are unable to offer a refund for cancellation of parties or classes. In the unlikely event a class is cancelled by LBC a full refund will be given. *